Wednesday 21 September 2016

1st Life Drawing Lesson

Exercise 1


Exercise 2

Exercise 3
For our first life drawing lesson, we worked on experimenting with drawing at different sizes and scales, along with drawing with different materials such as charcoal and pencils.

Exercise 1 was to simply demonstrate our drawing skills
Exercise 2 was to demonstrate our ability to produce multiple drawings using a range of materials in limited time
Exercise 3 was to create a drawing that displayed detail and light and dark sources

I wanted to create a realistic set of drawings that displayed a good understanding of light and dark sources detail and precision. I also wanted to produce work using the technique of line drawing in relation to Artist Gosia Wlodarczak. Overall I am happy with the work that I produced because it shows a variety of skills. If I were to improve any of my pieces I would try to work with using less severe outlines so I could try and improve my perception of shape.


1 comment: