Saturday 22 October 2016

Final reflective statement on “Invisible Cities” project



Overall I think that my experience with this project has been extremely challenging but also extremely rewarding. This is due to the fact that it has allowed me to work on my time management skills through completing other tasks alongside the project such as the film reviews. It has also encouraged me to develop my skills further within Photoshop and digital painting through creating concept art and it has also taught me on the many ways in which to follow a brief, which involves a balance of creating artwork that is interesting and artistic but also relies on the words of an Author, with our Author being Italio Calvino. What I would like to improve on next time is working on producing work faster now that I have a better idea of how the course works as a whole. I would also like to work on being less resistant to dive into our given work and work on being less anxious about our given tasks which will be beneficial to my overall working practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment