Wednesday 5 October 2016

Life Drawing - lesson 3

For today's life drawing class, we drew another model whom we hadn't drawn before and we were required to focus on the tones displayed rather than simply do liner line drawings. I found it to be quite challenging as I have learnt to draw in a more realistic way. However, I am glad that I experimented with the different ways of drawing as it has helped to branch out on my tonal skills as well as my time planning skills.

Our first sets off drawings were based around doing one highly realistic one, then sketching multiple different poses in short spaces of time, whilst focusing on balancing light and dark sources. Our final drawing involved drawing the tones of our model in before our lines to allow us to focus on the different light and dark sources



No comments:

Post a Comment